Tuesday, May 20, 2014


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HJMj63dPfCc/U22S2lZi4VI/AAAAAAAAVvw/DevaFx7CVnQ/s1600/VLVMay14Week3Inspo.gif 

Happy Tuesday!  I  have a card to share to remind you of this week's Viva La Verve Week 3 Sketch Challenge!  You can check out more information at the Viva La Verve Sketches Blog!  Week 3 is a combo of  fabulous sketch and inspiration picture.  


        

This is my take on the sketch and inspiration picture.  Can you say, SPARKLE?  I just love all the sparkle in the inspiration picture. I see several pillows I would love to own.  I let the sparkle and sketch guide me to my card creation.    For my card I am using Verve's Remember This and Love Notes stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above Starry die, Banner Bundle, Wavy Hearts, Jotted Heart, and I Heart U die sets.   I finished my card wit a tiny bow and a few of Verve's Shine Bright Sequin Mix.

 I used some "vintage" MME papers and combined some black, silver, and gold glitter card stocks.  I went all out with sparkle and dimension!   

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty
 

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulously fun card Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning glittered layering and card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this looks like a fun card, love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Betty! All the shimmery goodness looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a fabulous card! I love all the gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search