Sunday, May 4, 2014




MFTWSC174Happy Sunday!  Popping in with a quick baby boy card!  For this card I am playing along with MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge 174.  

I started my card with the MFT Card stock Sampler pack.  I am using smooth white, sno cone, nightshift blue, and natural).  I used Blueprints 1, Blueprints, 13, and Blueprints 14 along with Negative Dot Alphabet dienamics.  I stamped the BG Typewriter Text Background using a linen ink onto the smooth white.  I then used a blue ink and stamped at a diagonal the BG Striped Background onto the nightshift blue panel.  I finished my card with a die cut button and some hemp cord. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search