Monday, May 25, 2015





I had a few moments to get crafty today and decided to play along with May's Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop!   This inspiration pictures created a whole lot of possibilities.  It was hard to decide which route to go!

 










I need a graduation card for a guy.  It was all I could do not to add some sequins!  I started with rustic white card stock. 

I stamped the "Congratulations" from Bigger Blooms several times in different colors to comply with inspiration photo.  I used the Number Time Trio die collection to cut and stack the year.  I wanted the numbers to be tonal to the background.  I layered the card front onto a new leaf base.  Like I said, I really wanted to add some sequins.  I decided against it and just leave it plain since it is for a guy.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty 

Just want to add that lining up the stamps and getting a good impression repeatedly  was so easy using my MISTI!  

13 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow "congratulations"! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Betty! This is a superb graduation card for a guy! I'm pinning this one!! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect graduation card - for anyone. Trendy and gorgeously CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crisp and clean Betty! Awesome job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT idea for a guy grad card! Love the simplicity, and it's a super take on the inspiration photo! I may Case you... And thanks so much for your encouraging comments on my card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Betty! I forgot my number dies that I had, glad you reminded me. The way you raised up the date is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a graduation card Betty...I love it! How fun, colorful, and perfect! Have to remember this one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely wonderful...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful , happy and playful Congratulations card you crafted for the hop! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search