Sunday, January 15, 2017




Happy New Year!  We're back!

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!






The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!




For my card I decided to play off of the wonderful colors and touches of sparkle.  I started with some stampers select white cardstock.  I stamped the the stacked presents image from PTI Gifts of the Season using Tropical Teal and Hawaiian Shores ink. I then die cut using coordinating die.




Next, I  used another piece of stampers select white and stamped star clusters using the image from  Birthday Cheer stamp set.  I added a sentiment from Tropics stamp set.  I added some foam tape to the bottom of the present image.  I added a few clear gems to some of the bows.  I added some wink of stella on a few gifts for added sparkle.   I finished with a few clear sequins.



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!








As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those stacked presents Betty. The different patterns look great. The rhinestones and sequins are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search