Saturday, April 22, 2017



Happy Saturday!  I had a chance to get crafty today!  I have been on spring break all week and it has been very busy busy!  A lot going on with planning for the move. 

I have a card to share today using some new goodies from Papertrey Ink.  I was trying not to buy anything, and I have not for a long while because it is just MORE STUFF to move.  I caved!  I felt I had to  have something new just to jumpstart my dormant mojo!  

I am playing along with this week's Make It Monday Challenge.  This week we are to add a background pattern behind a cut out frame.  I chose to go with a textured embossing folder background.  This is an oldie, but goodie folder.   I am also playing along with this rotation of the Fusion Card Challenge.  I just love the inspiration photo with the beautiful spray of florals.





I started with a white cardstock that I embossed.  The truck color looked alittle like ocean tides so I chose that color for the layered frame.  I chose the smaller triangle from PTI Basic Banners set.  I then inked and die cut the flowers and leaves from Gran's Garden stamp set and dies.  





I used hibiscus burst, ripe raspberry, pure poppy, melon berry, scarlet jewel, ocean tide, and simply chartreuse inks.  I added a sentiment from Bold Blossoms stamp set stamped in versafine onyz black.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


14 comments:

  1. Betty, this is beautiful with those rich, deep colors! Glad to see you posting again - missed seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, your card is stunning! LOVE love love the new stamp set and your amazing design and coloring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...and I love the geometric design! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza Betty! What a gorgeous card! I love those pretty blossoms! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunningly gorgeous card, betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever to use a triangle for your window, Betty--stunningly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, Betty! I can hardly wait for my order to be delivered Monday so I can play with Grans Garden. You've set the bar high for being able to make something as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, Betty, like always! I'm so happy to see you; it's been way too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowser Betty this is really stunning, I have this beautiful set on its way and cannot wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome design, Betty, and love your color choices! This is a real beauty. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS card Betty! Love the triangle opening and embossed background...they set off your lovely flowers to perfection! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Betty...love your gorgeous flowers and your triangle shape, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search