Saturday, April 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tulip!




It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!






The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!








I started with a white card base.    I added a cut out oval gingham patterned paper over a linen cardstock layer.that so that the linen pattern could be seen through the oval. I used some foam tape between the layers. 




I stamped several of the smaller tulips in PTI Tulip Time stamp set.  I used green parakeet and new leaf for the leaves.   For flower color combinations I used hibiscus burst with raspberry fizz, harvest gold and bright buttercup, and lovely lady with hibiscus burst.  I arranged the flowers inside the oval cut out.  I added a sentiment in versafine onyx black using the Tag Sale Quilted sentiment strip.  The sentiment comes from PTI Keep It Simple Encouragement.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. I am using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!







Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Anita Bowden, Neet & Crafty (Guest Designer)




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

9 comments

  1. Fabulous interpretation of the CASE This Sketch challenge - lovely spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do like the tulips peeking through the window. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Betty. Love the lovely tulips peeking through the oval opening. Great take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...love your gorgeous tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Betty! Love the tulips peeking out the oval window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Betty!! Love those tulips and the oval frame you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!!!
    Thank you so much for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.