Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Fluff!






It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!






The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!









For my card I started with some watercolored cardstock.  I  used a prima aqua pen and Rangers peacock feathers ink to hand draw the lines at the top and bottom of the panel to mimic the pillow on the lower left side of the inspiration photo.  I stacked a die cut matte gold card stock PTI Big Basics Thinking of you die.  I finished with a few of the smallest feathers from PTI What the Doodle Feathers Mini stamp and die set using some of the same colors in the inspiration picture.  I figured feathers are fluffy!




I added some tiny splatters using some black ink, water, and a tiny paintbrush.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Carol Mayne, Just Me (Guest Designer)





As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. Beautiful card...love those blue lines you used for your background, stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Betty. Love the vibrant colors. The hand drawn lines look great! I also love the sweet little feathers. Great take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is awesome! The pop of gold is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.