Saturday, July 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Surf's Up!





It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!



For my card I decided to create a little scene playing off of the colors of the surfboards and theme.  I started with PTI Mix and Mat Pretty Brackets.  I die cut three shades of blues.  I inlaid the colors starting with the darkest blue at the bottom and working to lightest color to create the look of ocean water and depth.   




I stamped, copic colored, and die cut three fish from the Keep Swimming stamp set.  I used some foam tape to pop up the fish.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto a strip of stampers select white card stock.  I cut a fishtail in one end and attached with two tiny stamples at the other end. 




 I scored the kraft card base.  I added the focal frame using some foam tape.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Lenae, SugarGem  (Guest Designer)




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. Super cute and I love that PTI die

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....this is just too darn cute. Love your sweet ocean scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.