Saturday, July 1, 2017





It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!




I am back!  I have most of my stuff moved into the new home.  My craft room is mostly set up. Still trying to tweak the layout, lighting, and supplies, but I feel that is an ongoing process anyway.  I still have a lot to get situated with the rest of the home, but it feels good to get back to crafting.  




For my card I used some PTI striped linen pattern paper.  I used the frame portion of the Mix and Mat Herringbone die.  I stamped the scripture from Year of Psalms June using Enchanted Evening ink.  I added the trees and water images  by stamping off Spring Rain ink a few times for a soft shadow background.  I added foam tape for added dimension. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Hannelie Bester, Desert Diva  (Guest Designer)




As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Betty...love your patriotic/bible verse card, those red stripes are wonderful for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stripes and the verse is perfect!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is a beautiful patriotic card, Betty! Love it! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I love the use of a not traditional sentiment with your traditional Red, White and Blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search