Sunday, June 25, 2017

June Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!









Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a card to share.  I have been moving for what seems like several weeks.   I almost have my craft room set up.  Definitely a work in progress.  I made a place on the floor today to take my card photo.  Crazy, I know.  That will need to change.  Anyway, it felt good to craft something again.  I am playing along with this month's PTI Blog Hop Challenge!





For my card I played off of the colored see-through glass.  I thought the PTI Mix and Mat Scallop die included some flowers with the see through look of the glass once it was die cut.  I used stampers select white.  



I added raspberry fizz behind the panel to play off of the pink hues in glass and flowers.  I chose to go with a aqua mist for my background panel.  I stamped a few ink splatter images in aqua mist from the Grunge Me set to play off of the different tones.  


Since the glass vases have a reflective property, I just had to add me some silver sparkle with the Make a Wish die cut which I layered with aqua mist for some added stability.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for hopping by!

Betty

18 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading how your thought process as to how the inspiration photo gave you ideas! Your card is beautiful and I love how well your die cut came out. I'm still,having a little trouble with that die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Looooove that die cut panel! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous, betty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and beautiful take of the inspiration photo, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bold and beautiful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Betty! Bet your craft space is going to be wonderful when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Betty! Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz are a nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of looking through the glass jar. Wonderful color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific idea for your card and so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card...love your gorgeous lace panel! Good luck organizing your craft space...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty Betty! Love the lacy background and the shimmery sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back, Betty! Your lovely creations have been missed. I tend to take images too literally and need to think like you...I love your interpretation explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card and I love the pop of red behind the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific mix of layers & textures, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty. Love how you layered everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like the splatter background behind the die.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad you are back in your craft room!(Even if you are on the floor!) I love your combination of element and colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.