Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Hibiscus!







It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!



For my card I started with some PTI stamper select white card stock base.  I cut another panel at 3.75 X 5.5.   To follow along with this week's CASE this Sketch ChallengeI die cut a circle and used the negative space for a mask.   I brushed the inside top with some Ranger Broken China ink and the bottom with PTI Fine Linen to mimic sand color.  



Next, I die cut and stamped PTI Some Like It Hot stamp and die set.  I used Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, and Raspberry Fizz inks on the hisbiscus flowers.  I used spring moss and simply chartreuse on the leaves.  I  arranged the flowers.  




I cut a strip of diagonal strip vellum and adhered to right side hiding the adhesive underneath the panel.  I added the smaller panel with the flowers using some foam tape.  I embossed the sentiment from PTI Vintage Picnic sentiments.  I finished my card with some clear sequins.






Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!






As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

3 comments

  1. Oh, gorgeous! I love your beautiful take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Betty! Love how the hibiscus flowers pop off your ink blended background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.