Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Thank You So Much!







Happy Wednesday!  Popping in with a quick card to share for this week's Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge.  This week is Monochrome Color Pop! 





 I started with Stampers Select White and Paper Clippings: Thank You stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment a few times using Versafine Onyx Black.  Next, I stamped the little birds.  I chose to use yellow for my color pop.  I added a few touches with some copics to give the birds some definition.






  I used a fine point black marker for their eyes.  I colored each birdie with some wink of stella for added shine.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

12 comments

  1. Oh Betty, how beautiful! Just a sentiment with these simple birds- oh what a striking card.., Love it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely touches on those birds Betty~wonderful pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so adorable! Great coloring on those little birds Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is so cute with those yellow birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn cute...love all your sweet bright yellow ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just totally makes me smile! Those little yellow birdies are just so cute all perched on the sentiment and really pop...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable Betty! What a sweet pop you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This us perfect, Betty! What a darling design with the yellow chicks! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. That trick with adding a little Copic marker to the stamping is one I definitely want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty, that beautiful font lends itself to the perfect perch for your colorful birds. Yellow really pops with the black and white. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.