Sunday, October 15, 2017

Celebrate Christmas!


Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a fun card to share.  I realized I needed to get busy workng on my Christmas cards.  


I am playing along with this week's Papertrey Inks Make It Monday Challenge.  We are to make a sentiment window card.  I am also using the sketch from this week' Fusion Card Challenge. 





  I got some new PTI goodies in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to get stamping.  As usual, I love to mix some older stuff with some new stuff.  I am using the new Pure Poppy Bitty Big paper.  I die cut it using the new stitched wine bottle topper.  I just used the bottom section.  



I stamped the celebrate from PTI In the Bag stamp set.  I gold embossed most of it and stamped the rest in pure poppy.  I added some holly and berries using PTI Enclosed: Bell Mini stamp set.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. oh what a lovely card! I love the unique layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card Betty...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bold stripes and unique sentiment! Beautiful holiday card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the layout!! The RED stripe is fab, mf!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.