Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sending Joy This Christmas!





Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a fun card to share.  I realized I needed to get busy workng on my Christmas cards.  I am playing along with this week's Papertrey Inks Make It Monday Challenge.  We are to build-a-wreath using a die cut and stamps.








 I decided to use the Enclosed Bell die for my wreath frame.  I die cut my bell wreath several times with kraft card stock and glued together for some added dimension.  The top layer uses gold and red foil card stocks.  Next, I die cut and layered the Christmas foliage die from Berry Boughs and Pretty Brackets.  I sponged the edges of the Berry Boughs frame using Prairie Grass, Olive Twist, and Pure Poppy Inks. 







 I stamped images around my bell wreath using elements from PTI MIM Mini Kit:  Holiday Folk, Christmas Faith, and Bell Mini stamp sets using Prairie Grass, Olive Twist, and Pure Poppy Inks.  I stamped the "sending" and "this Christmas" in pure poppy using  Enclosed Bell and Bell Mini stamp set.  I added the holly and berries using PTI Enclosed: Bell Mini stamp set and die.  I layered the frame onto some pure poppy bitty big pattern paper.  I just love this stuff!   I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

5 comments

  1. Love that wreath peeking out from underneath the bell! Everything flows perfectly on this card, it's so festive, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Betty! Love the fancy stamped wreath peeking out! That bell is gorgeous! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Betty, this is beautiful! All your layers coordinate so nicely and love all your details. Love the inspiration from these challenges but I always seem to find products I don’t own and now want. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is so beautiful. Love the elegant look you created with that wonderful bell. Sweet Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my favourite card from Make It Monday, Build-a-Wreath. You’ve got so much pizazz, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.