Saturday, June 30, 2018

You Make Me Smile!



Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I am popping in with a CAS inchie card.  I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge.





For my card I chose to use Corner Adorner: June Mini stamp set to create my inchie elements.  I realize the image is supposed to be berries, but I think they make colorful cluster flowers, too.  I used PTI select white card stock that I cut into squares.  I stamped the stems and leaves with green parakeet and new leaf inks.   


For the stem toppers, I combined
raspberry fizz and scarlet jewel, berry sorbet and pure poppy, lilac grace and amethyst allure, and lemon tart and melon berry inks.  I added foam tape to the back of each square to pop up onto an hawaiian shores card stock panel. 


For the sentiment, I used the Tag Sale: Quilted die sentiment strip die cut with true black card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Corner Adorner: June Mini stamp set  using versamark and white embossed.  I added foam tape to the back to pop it up as well.  I added the hawaiian shores panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock base.  I finished with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




10 comments

  1. Pretty card. I like all those color combinations you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Betty - Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Betty! Love all those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Betty! Love the bright colors and the berries as flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Betty...love your sweet take on the inchies! Wishing you and your family a fabulous 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colorful berries (yum) and cascading inchies! Great card, Betty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your take on the inchie challenge - so bright and happy! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love the pop of background color to highlight the inchies~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Betty, that sweet June Corner Adorner stamp makes such a wonderful inchie. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your inchies are so pretty layered over the Hawaiian Shores paper - love the black sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.