Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sending Sunshine Your Way!





 Happy Sunday! I am popping in with a masculine card to share today.



I am playing along with a few blog challenges.  I am playing along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge (stitches), The Paper Players Challenge, and Stamp, Ink, and Paper Challenge.  












Next, I stamped one of the leafy images from SSS Hello Darling stamp set.  I used versamark ink and white embossed.  



I added some ink splatters using acrylic white paint and acrylic black paint mixed with water.  I used a paintbrush and flicked using an acrylic block.



I used a stitched rounded corner die for the focal sentiment panel.  I stamped the sentiment from the SSS Hello Darling stamp set using true black card stock with versamarkversamark ink and white embossed.  I popped up this panel with some foam tape.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. Beautiful, Betty! I love the distressed background. The embossed leaves are striking against these colors. Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.