Tuesday, May 28, 2019

You Are Always in My Heart!





Happy Tuesday!  Popping in with a card to share.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.




Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, Fusion Card Challenge, and Just Add Ink Challenge.





 

I am using some elements from the SSS June Card Kit!  I started with some PTI select white card stock for the card base.  I combined two of the patterns from the Carta Bella Botanical Garden paper pad.  The gold foil paper comes from Tim Holtz's Ideology Metallic kraft paper pad.


I stamped with versamark the round floral image from Leafy Frames stamp set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I die cut this panel with a stitched circle die.  


I layered the circle panel with more of the gold foil card stock diecut with a scalloped circle die.  I layered the circle with foam tape and popped it up onto the top of the card.  





I finished my card with a few clear sequins!
  

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
 use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Pretty mix of patterns on your papers and your sentiment is lovely embossed in gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.