Tuesday, August 6, 2019

3 cards 1 post: It's Pandamonium!






Happy Tuesday!  I have three cards to share so far using my Simon Says Stamp August card kit!  

Card #1 -  I started with select white card stock and the pattern papers that come in the kit.  I stamped this adorable panda from SSS Party Like a Panda stamp set using Memento tuxedo black.  I colored with a few Copic markers.  I die cut the pattern paper as well as the select white with a double stitched oval die to create the frame.  I used foam tape to pop up the frame around the panda.  I used a tape runner to secure the panda oval inside the frame.


  For the sentiment,  I used an anti-static powder bag, my MISTIversamark ink, and heat embossed using detailed white embossing powder onto true black card stock. I die cut the Honey Bee sentiment dies.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


Card #2   I used the MOJO Monday Sketch.

This card uses pretty much the same products as the first card.  I did used a double stitched circle die, stitched rectangle frames dies, and banner dies. 


  I finished this card with more clear sequins.  



For card #3-  I combined this card with a sentiment from SSS Sketched Flowers to create a "thinking of you" card.  I just adore this relaxed panda!  I used a stitched frame from MFT stamps square peek a boo window die-namics and Lawn Fawn Just stitching double rectangles.  




 I finished this card with a few clear sequins.  I am playing along with Color My Heart.




For your convenience, here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments

  1. Your cards are fantastic! I love those adorable pandas!! Your purple card is CAS but makes a big impact ~ LOVE!!! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that panda! The stitching around the main image sets it off just perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet trio of party panda's! Love your festive birthday cards, so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet panda cards! I especially like the CAS purple with the inset image. The stitching is a perfect touch. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty!!!! These are such adorable cards! Love the bright colors and all your lovely details. So glad you could jon me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These card are so cute. Thank you for sharing your creations with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare Blog.💙☕ Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your Panda cards are adorable, bright and cheery and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.