Thursday, August 29, 2019

Holiday Christmas 2019 Collection!




        

Happy Thursday!  I am a Guest Designer on the Spellbinder's Blog today!      


I am excited to show you what I created using Holiday 2019 Collection by Sharyn Sowell.   I love the versatility of the dies and the endless possibilities.


Whether you want to create detailed "one of a kind" Christmas cards or simplistic massed produced cards, the Holiday 2019 Collection by Sharyn Sowell works great!  Let's take a look a my projects.



Joy to the World






For this card, I ink blended onto some watercolored paper and used acrylic white ink splatters as well as water to create a snow background scene.  I added layered snowbanks using Spellbinders Scalloped Borders.




I combined Shapeabilities Winter Friends Etched dies and Shapeabilities Starry Forest etched die to create a peaceful winter Christmas scene.  I just love the adorable animals in these collections.  I ink blended the animals as well as added some Copic markers for added detail. I finished this card with a few clear sequins.


Love Came Down




For this card, I ink blended another background panel.  I used three different shades on this card.  I used water as well as acrylic white paint for some subtle splatters.  I die cut the Shapeabilities Love Came Down etched dies three times with white card stock.





 I glued each panel together and added to the ink blend panel.  I adhered the completed panel to a top folding white card stock base.   I added some clear sequins to finish the card.  This card can be easily massed produced. The images and sentiment say it all.




Love Everything About You





For this card I blended some fun pattern papers and showcased the versatility of the Shapeabilities Peace on Earth Etched dies.  I created a non-holiday card with this set.  Of course, it works beautifully for a Christmas card, but I love it used, too, for other occasions.





I layered two of the die cuts together.  I stamped the sentiment from SSS Delicate Flowers stamp set first then die cut and popped up the center sentiment piece.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins. I love the clean and simple design style with the pop of colors.

I used Spellbinders Tool 'n One and Tool and Accessories Main Attraction for all of my projects.




Other Supplies  



I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and Christmas Kickstart Challenge!  (snow scene)



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






3 comments

  1. Your cards are stunning, Betty! Thanks for sharing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards! I especially love the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards, I especially love the one with the deer and bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.