Thursday, August 1, 2019

Spellbinder's August Small Die of the Month Kit!





Happy Thursday!  I have several cards to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders August Small Die of the Month.



Here is some information about
This month's collection contains 13 dies. It is such a fun set!  I thoroughly enjoyed making all the different backpacks and supply elements.



I thoroughly enjoyed creating these backpacks!  Once I got started, it was hard to stop!   
Breakout the pattern papers you have been hoarding and get crafting!  These dies are so cool!  

This post primarily focuses on the Spellbinders 
Small die of the Month. I am playing along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes!


This card showcases the backpack closed and opened.  There is a slit to tuck things inside the backpack.  All the components tucked into the backpack are included in the Small DOM Collection!



The sentiment stamped on the inside came 


Look at all of those amazing details!  I used silver accents on this card.  I used Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic card stock.  


My next card uses some pattern papers I have had 
in my stash for years!  I just adore the preppy vibes as well as Vera Bradley inspired fabric looks! 


I used gold accents on this one.  I used the same pack of Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic card stock.  This pack comes with gold and silver!


I created this card to showcase the versatility of the Small DOM Collection!  I just used the word dies side by side to die cut this cool focal image.  


I added some angled black and white stripe pattern paper to either side and added the panel to a top folding red card stock base.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins. 

Check back tomorrow to see the Large DOM Club Kit creations!  


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want!  How cool is that?


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

Grid Paper Desk Pad
foam tape (huge roll)

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. These are all so cute...just love the details on each one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.