Friday, July 3, 2020

Spellbinders July Card Kit~ 5 cards 1 kit!



Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders July Card Kit of the Month 


Here is some information for the Vintage Mementos






CARD 1~ Thinking of You



For my first card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I used one of the card bases provided to cut smaller than the card base for the raised panel.  I like the texture of the 10 card bases that come in the kit.  I used a chipboard sticker photo frame for the focal image.  I die cut the frame that comes in the kit using the gold foil card stock.  I cut off the bottom edge of the frame and added it below the photo frame for extra detailing.   


I added some die cut pack elements.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it using the sentiment die that comes in the kit.   I layered the elements using some foam tape.  I finished with some clear sequins from my stash.


CARD 2~  Spread Your Wings!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I used the other side of the card base I trimmed from the first card for the raised panel.  I cut this panel slightly smaller than the card base and used foam tape to the back to add it to the card base.  


This month's theme is Vintage Mementos; however, I wanted to show that clean and simple styled cards are still an option.  This card uses kit die cut pack components with foam tape to add dimension.  I finished the card with some clear sequins. 

CARD 3 ~ Happy Birthday


For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base. I cut the burgundy piece of card stock that comes in the kit and used foam tape to add it to the card base to the top and right leaving the vintage cream base border on the left and across the bottom.  


I die cut the frames twice using vintage cream card stock and layered them onto the panel using foam tape to create a larger frame.  I used die cut pack elements and chipboard stickers to complete this card.  I finished the card with some clear sequins. 

CARD 4 ~ Today Is Your Day!

 

For this card, I used a vintage cream card stock base.  I used a piece of the pattern paper.  I love the touches of gold.  I added it to the background using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  


I added die cut pack elements to this card.  I used foam tape and adhesive to add to the card.  I did use a die cut leafy stem from last month's kit using gold foil card stock.  I finished the card with some clear sequins.


CARD 5 ~ My Smiles Begin with You!


For this card, I wanted to make a masculine styled card.  I used one of the card bases included in the kit.  I added a piece of the pattern paper from the kit.  I used another card base that I trimmed to create the texture white frame. I used one die cut pack element popped up with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit using memento black ink. I finished this card with a few clear sequins.


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.