Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wishing You A Beautiful Day!




Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Tropical Treats  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the tropical theme and patterns.  
I created a clean and layered styled card.


For my card, I started select white cardstock base. I used P13 Hello Beautiful Paper Pad for the bold black and white striped pattern and die cut it with  Waffle Flowers A2 Rectangle die.  I used Arteza foam tape  to add it to the top folding card base.  


I used P13 Let's Flamingo Paper Pad and die cut it with Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity dies.   I added it to the striped panel at a slight angle using Arteza foam tape.  


Next, I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Flamingo Wafer die using pale pink card stock.  I added shading using Copic Markers.  I added some sparkle and shine using a shimmer pen.  For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp Greetings Mix 2 stamp set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  




1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Wow, Betty, you rock star! What a fabulous card! Just stunning! So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.