Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Sending Happy Thoughts!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Summer Harvest  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the black and white stripes, the texture, and the sunflowers.  I created a clean and layered styled card.



For my card, I started with select white card stock base.  I die cut two select white panels using  Waffle Flowers A2 dies. I used We R Memory Keepers Mini Score Board to score lines in the larger panel.  I then used foam tape to adhere the two panels together. 



I used some MFT black and white stripe pattern paper.  I stamped and white embossed the sunflower image and some leaves from Simon Says Stamp Summer Flowers stamp and die set using versamark onto Strathmore Watercolor paper. 


I colored the sunflower and the leaves with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush pen.  For the sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamps Just Miss You stamp set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



1 comment

  1. What a beautiful card! I was just talking about using the black striped papers on cards and how it really makes a pretty card - you've proved my point!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.