Monday, September 7, 2020

Spellbinders September Card Kit~ 5 cards 1 kit!



Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders September Card Kit of the Month 


Here is information for the "Whimsical Forest"




CARD 1~ Hello!

 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used a piece of the pattern paper in the kit. I used a piece of the white paper from the kit to layer behind the papers for added stability then used foam tape to add it to the card base.  


I added flower and leaves from the die cut elements.  I popped up the flowers with foam tape.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins.
I stamped and die cut the sentiment with coordinating die from the kit using a soft navy ink. I finished the card with some gold pearls


CARD 2 ~ Happy Day!
 
For my second card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I used two  pieces of pattern paper along with the included large tag in the kit.  I used foam tape to pop up the tag.  


I added school themed elements from the die cut packs.  I layered the elements using some foam tape.  I added a few sequins from pack included in the kit.  I finished the card a gingham knot.


CARD 3 ~  Best Day!

For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I cut this panel slightly smaller than the card base and used foam tape to the back to add it to the card base.  


I used a circle die to create a mask to add tumble glass distressed oxide ink to the inside to create a sky scene. I added elements from the die cut packs to create the clean and simple scene.  I added foam tape to each element for dimension.  I finished the card with some clear sequins. 


CARD 4 ~ It's the Little Things!

For this card, I started with a select white card stock base. I used three pieces of the pattern papers.  I used a piece of the white paper from the kit to layer behind the papers for added stability then used foam tape to add it to the card base.  I  used a foam tape to die cut two circles and layered together using more foam tape for added dimension.  


I used elements from the die cut packs as well as a puffy heart sticker for the focal images. I popped up with the sentiment with foam tapeI finished the card with some gold pearls


CARD 5 ~ Hello, friend!

For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I used a piece of kraft card stock.  I took elements from the stamp set included in the kit and created a fall themed background.  I used brushed corduroy distress oxide ink to ink up the edges.  I used foam tape to add this to the card base.   


I grouped three leaves from the die cut pack elements to create the focal cluster.  I used foam tape and adhesive to add to the card. I stamped and die cut the sentiment with coordinating die from the kit using Memento tuxedo black ink. I used Everyday Sentiments II glimmer foil plate for the gold foiled "friend" sentiment. I finished the card with some gold pearls
 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.