Sunday, September 20, 2020

Thank You!



Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a fun card to share.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.  



For my card today, I am using Simon Says Stamps Winter Floral Layering stencil to create a summer themed card instead of a winter themed.  I am trying to squeeze just a bit more out of summer.   I really love layering stencils because it is so easy to create some amazing looks. 



For my card I started with select white card stock.   I use blending brushes as well as finger daubers to get some shading.  I use a detail blending tool for small areas. I inked up my design using various ink colors.  I added some black splatters using black acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush.  



I used foam tape to adhere the panel to a Simon Says Stamp card stock panel that I adhered to a top folding select white card stock base.  For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamps Hexagon Greetings stamp set and die cut it using Waffle Flowers Nesting Hexagons.  I popped up the sentiment with foam tape.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 


I am playing along with Just Us Girls Challenge and International Art and Soul Tic Tac Toe Challenge.






Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!










1 comment

  1. Simply love your take on our Colour Challenge at Just Us Girls Betty. Beautiful blending and lovely tiny splatters to finish it off nicely. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.