Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Just a Note to Say Thanks!




Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Give Thanks  

Hope you can join us and play along.


 I was inspired by the trio of layered plates and fall decor elements.  I created a clean and layered styled card.


For my card, I started with select white card stock base.  I die cut a piece of P13 Four Seasons Autumn pattern paper using Waffle Flowers A2 dies.  I stamped Simon Says Stamps Big Thanks Autumn stamp set and gold embossed the large image. I used foam tape to adhere the panel to the card stock base. 


I die cut another one of the P13 Four Seasons Autumn pattern paper to use as my focal image.  I die cut and layered three circles using Waffle Flowers Additional Circles dies.



For the sentiment I white embossed a sentiment using the Simon Says Stamps Big Thanks Autumn stamp set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.