Monday, November 9, 2020

Sweet Friend!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using some new products from Spellbinders.


I have a card to share today using Spellbinders Autumn Hydrangea Etched Dies (or here).   I die cut pink and green flowers and added touches of burgundy and green inks to the tips.  I used a foam pad and a stylus to give each flower dimension.  I arranged the tiny flowers to create a large hydrangea bloom.   



I trimmed a piece of P13 Four Seasons Autumn pattern paper and used foam tape to pop it up onto a select white card stock base.  I cut a smaller panel to  add to the center of the card.  I stamped it using a script and distressed dots backgrounds from my stash. 



For the sentiment, I used Sweet as Honey stamp sett and Versafine Onyx black ink.   I finished the card by adding Nuvo pearl drops to the centers of the flowers.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.