Monday, November 30, 2020

Sending Christmas Cheer!




Hello friends!  I have a card to share playing along with a few blog challenges.


I am playing along with week's Color Throwdown Challenge, The Paper Players, and 


I used the bottom row.


For my card I started with select white card stock.    I used sno cone and summer splash inks for the background.  I stamped MFT Snowfall background with white pigment ink.  I set the panel to dry.  


I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored the snowmen and the tree using MFT Christmas Cuteness stamp and die set (retired).  I used a stitched rectangle frame to die cut the panel.   I added this panel to a top folding select white card stock. base using foam tape.  


I die cut MFT Stitched Snow Drifts for the snow banks.  For the sentiment, I used MFT Cheerful Christmas Greetings stamp set (retired).  I stamped the sentiment and silver embossed I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




4 comments

  1. Betty, your anowman scene is so adorable! So glad you were able to join us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! Congratulations on your winning on The Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love your background! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Betty! Love the snowy sequins. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.