Saturday, May 8, 2021

Hug You With My Heart!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using a couple of Spellbinders Club Kits.



My card today uses May's Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month and Clear Stamp Set of the MonthI started with select white card stock.  I die cut several of the trellis tops dies and glue together for added dimension.  I create two sets to create the oval.  Once the oval was complete.  I ink blended a fun background.  I used shades of yellows.  I added gold and black splatters. I let the panel dry. 


 Once the the panel was dry, I stamped the wonderful sentiment included in this month's Clear Stamp set using versafine onyx black ink.  I added the oval to the panel arranging so the sentiment was centered.  



I added some premade floral elements and some of the leafy sprigs using one of the dies included in this month's APG die set.  I added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  


I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
 this week!


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.