Monday, March 25, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio “Artsy Floral” Release!





I am thrilled to be guest designing with 
Pinkfresh Studio today!  


I have three cards to share today.  I chose to use the beautiful washi tapes for all of my cards today.

Card 1 ~ You Are Wonderful in Every Way!



This card features 

 I started with soft yellow and  white card stock. I diecut the washi tape first. I hotfoiled the diamond plate using champagne foil.


   I arranged the frame elements and florals onto the card.  I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the Sakura Stamp Set. I finished the card with a few Gold Metallic Pearls.


Card 2 ~ Thank You!



  I started with purple and  white card stock. I diecut the washi tape first. I hotfoiled the nested circle foil plate using champagne foil.


  I arranged the frame elements and florals onto the card.  I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the Artsy Floral Stamp Set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Card 3 ~ You Are the Best Ever!




   I started with soft sky and  white card stock. I diecut the washi tape first. I hotfoiled the gatsby frame foil plate using champagne foil.


I arranged the frame elements and florals onto the card.  I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the Fluttering Butterflies Stamp Set. I finished with a few clear sequins.

GIVEAWAYS:

Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel. They will be giving away a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.


We will pull the winners & post them on April 2, 2024 on our GIVEAWAY PAGE. Please mention that they must check that page & claim their prize within 2 weeks. You may also post the winner if one is from your blog if you’d like once we share them, but it isn’t a requirement.



As always thanks so much for hopping by!



Next up on the hop is Carissa Wiley!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

70 comments

  1. Betty--These are such sweet cards for this fun release! I love the options for all of the suites. The washi is so pretty for each set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful! They highlight the new release beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are beautiful but your butterflies on the blue background…amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular cards!
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Such rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Loving this washi tape and these designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards; I love the way you used the different shapes as frames in your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE what you did with the washi tape and butterflies! STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so, so pretty! Love this new washi tape collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All Fabulous cards! Love the purple card but once again the soft blue card with the butterflies is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All very lovely designed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All very lovely designed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betty, you had me at pink + yellow! and then came butterflies! happy sigh!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much beauty in this post! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is amazing what you did with washi tape. Your cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely cards and what a wonderful release

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! These are amazing cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have great coloring techniques. Just love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Betty! Girl, your cards are always gorgeous! A true feast for the eyes! 😍😍😍 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The first card with the sakura and gold. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. such lovely cards...especially fond of the sakura ones!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your use of Sakura and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. that 3rd baby blue card stole my heart

    ReplyDelete
  26. that 3rd baby blue card stole my heart

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! Love the sakura, but you've made some pretty amazing cards with the other products too. Love that you used the Gatsby frame one card #3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness.....these are beautiful works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So very lovely. Your layouts and colors are wonderful. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All 3 cards are lovely! I love the die cut washi - such a beautiful way to use the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  31. More and more beautiful as i scroll! Your cards are so beautiful! Love the sakuras! Then saw the sky blue card and its amazing!! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! These are all so beautiful! The colors are fabulous and each design is so creative! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! All of your cards are gorgeous! Love the new washi tapes! Thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for all the inspiration! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful cards! I love the leaves and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a GORGEOUS way to show off these new release treats! I am loving your use of the gold and on the frames - chef's kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are beautiful. Love your use of the washi tapes and love your layers of frames

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are beautiful. I LOVE the Sakura set!

    ReplyDelete
  39. All the cards are stunning, but my favourite is card 3!! WOW!!! The gold foiled edging is so pretty, with all the leaves and butterflies. I can't get over how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are gorgeous, bold and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards! I really love the diamond frame on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The butterfly card at the end of your post is my favorite! The others are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The butterfly card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards! I love that you went with colored base cards rather than white. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you for sharing all three cards - they're all beautiful, and now I think I need to have all the washi from this release. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh wow! Such diverse and beautiful cards. So vibrant and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  47. Betty, your cards are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful cards, esp. love the butterflies with the gatsby hot foil frame... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very pretty cards. I like how the images really stand out on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such lovely cards! Especially the light blue one with the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful cards! Such awesome designs.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your cards are beautiful! So much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Gorgeous and elegant cards! The new Washi tape suites from PFS are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful cards! The washi tape is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful cards! I love your backgrounds and layers! The butterfly card is so pretty with the butterflies flying off of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful layering and color combos on each of your cards! Love the floral designs and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such beautiful cards, love the design on all of them, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  58. That foiling just adds such a glamourous touch. You card was just downright beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pretty flowers and butterflies. I like the colors and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  60. All 3 of your cards are stunning!! Lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing, beautiful cards! I love the bold colors and the unique designs. So pretty! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.