Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Easter Blessings!

 


Hello, friends!  It is time to play along with this month's The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Spring Has Sprung!"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the theme and colors. I created a Clean and Layered styled Easter card.


I am using 


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements. I die cut the Buckeye leaf with vellum and cut it apart to create several leaves. I embossed a piece of green cardstock and inkblended dark green ink for added defintion.  I added some Gonsai gold splatters. I set it aside to dry.  When it was dry, I added foam tape and added the panel to a topfolding white card stock base. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.