Monday, March 25, 2024

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, March 26th!

I have two projects to share today!

Card 1 ~ Reflection: March!


My card features


 I  stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I foiled the background with the new Elegant Script Hot Foil Plate.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Reflection: March!



I started with sweet blush card stock. I diecut and stamped all of the elements.  I hot foiled the Elegant Script Hot Foil Plate using champagne foil.   



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  

Card 3 ~ Reflection: March!


I started with white card stock.  I stamped, die cut, and hot foiled  all of the elements.   



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  

Card 4 ~ Thinking of You!






I started with white card stock.  I stamped, die cut, and hot foiled all of the elements.  This card uses layered foiling! For the background, I foiled the negative image using the solid plate. Then, I foiled the Elegant Script Hot Foil Plate directly on top.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  The sentiment die cut comes from the fabulous Pro Stamper's Box March 2024!  I finished the card with a few Gold Metallic Pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.