Sunday, June 27, 2021

Birthday Wishes!





Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using some newly released products from Spellbinders.





My card today uses Romantic Chargeous Etched Dies from the Beautiful Sentiments Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken.  I combined these beautiful dies with the More Sentiments Glimmer Foil Plates.  I  started with white card stock.  I ink blended a panel using Wilted Violet distressed ink.  I added some water with distress sprayer several times to create texture.  I die cut the large frame and layered a piece of gold foil underneath slightly visible. 


I added some foam tape and adhered it to a side folding card 5x7 base using white card stock. I die cut the center elements using more white card stock and gold foil card stock.  I die cut the sentiment frame and kept the die in place to lightly blend inside the same wilted violet ink.   



I added a gold foiled sentiment using one of the sentiments from the More Sentiments Glimmer Foil plates using white card stock and gold foil.  I arranged the Prima flowers and leaves. I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 

I am playing along with The Color Throwdown.





Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.