Thursday, June 3, 2021

Sending You Summer Paradise!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Tropical Silhouettes stamp set. This set is gorgeous!   I chose one of the beautiful palm leaves to stamp repeatedly to create a background.  I chose ballet slipper, sparkling rose, ocean breeze, aquamarine, rocky slopemetropolis, and stargazer inks. The base of each leaf is a bit darker than the top except for the stargazer.  I die cut a few of the dies to stack together for added dimension using select white card stock.


I die cut the panel with Waffle Flower A2 die.  I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding select white card stock base. 




I finished the card with a few Clear Sequins Mix. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.