Wednesday, June 9, 2021

May Every Sunrise Hold More Promise!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Vacation Time  


Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the different colors of buoys and textures.  I created a clean and layered styled card. 


My card today uses May's Amazing Paper Grace (APG) Die of the Month and Clear Stamp Set of the MonthI started with white card stock.  I ink blended a panel using blue jay ink and sky blue ink.  I die cut the smaller long die and coordinating detail die from the APG Kit.  I did the same with the sky blue and white card stock sections.  


I added the layered panels to a white card stock panel. I used foam tape to pop the panel up onto a kraft card stock panel that I scored using a Mini Scoreboard.  I added black splatters. I let the panel dry. 



I die cut the ornate sentiment element and ink blended candy apple ink.  I die cut the smallest frame from the APG Kit to layer over top  I used this month's Clear Stamp of the Month for the sentiment.  For an embellishment, I die cut three circles dies and ink blended blue jay, candy apple, and evergreen inks to mimic the look of the hanging round buoys.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

  1. Gorgeous Betty! Love the colors and how you were inspired by the challenge- hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.