Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Get Well!

 



Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Cuppa Cocoa or Coffee?


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the colors, patterns, and theme.  I created a Vintage  styled card.



 I  started with select white card stock. I used Papertrey Ink Cup of Love die.  I stamped  using the Vintage Flair background.  I made a shaker cup.  Next, I die cut, inked, and splattered the flower and leaves using the Into the Blooms Dahlia dies. 


Once the flowers and leaves were die cut, I focused on the background.  I used Paper Rose Hand Stitching 2 embossing folder.  I added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using
 foam tape.  I inked up the background, cup, and tag using antique linen and brushed corduroy distress inks. 



For the sentiment, I used Cup of Love Mini stamp set with Pure Poppy Ink.  The tag comes in the Cup of Love die.  I finished the card with a few Metallic Gold Pearls.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.