Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Thinking of You!

 


Hello friends! I am this week's Color Throwdown Challenge Featured Stamper!  






I started with white card stock.  For the flowers, I used Altenew's Elegant Motif's Craft Your Life Kit.  Oftentimes, these amazing kits sell out.  However, if you subscribe to the kit, here, you do not have to worry about not getting yours.  Plus, there is a 17% savings to subscribe! I subscribe!  Just easier that way as I can cancel a shipment if I want. I ink blended the leaves using Green Opal and Green Onyx inks. For the flowers, I ink blended using the layering stencil with ballet slipper and  sparkling rose inks.  One flower I just intensified the inks more.  




Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I started with grape jelly card stock. I used Altenew's Crystal Wall embossing folder. I arranged all of the elements onto the card panel.  I used an artist brush with white acrylic paint to add splatters.  I added a Fine Frames Cover Die  and added a few of the Fine Texture Leaf Wafer die using white card stock tucked in behind the flowers. I added the panel to a white top folding card base using foam tape.


For the sentiment, I used SSS Friendly Flowers stamp set.  I stamped using lavender ink onto white card stock. I die cut the sentiment using Paper Rose Sentiment Strips dies.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
















Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.