Thursday, July 28, 2022

Smile!

 


Hello, friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with a few blog challenges.








 I  started with select white card stock.   I am using Altenew's Feathered Lilies Craft Your Life Kit.  I used the stamp set, the die set, and the layering stencils for the flower.  I stamped the large floral using Tanzanite ink.  I used Green Opal and Green Onyx inks.  For the flowers, I used Misty Morning and Cloudy Sky inks.   


Once the image was stamped, stenciled, and die cut,  I set it aside to work on the background. I used select white card stock and Altenew's Layered Plaid Cover Die B.  I ink blended the edges using some Weathervane and Smokey Shadow inks. 


For the sentiment, I used the Altenew's  Feathered Lilies Craft Your Life Kit stamp set.  I stamped using versamark onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using a fishtail die. 


I  added all of my elements and added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments

  1. JUST WOW!! I love everything about this. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! This card is a stunner and a half! The plaid die is now on my wish list. The images themselves are stunning and beautifully colored! I couldn't find a date or reference to how old the images are - the best I could do was January 2022 - which makes it less than a year. We cannot consider your gorgeous card for top pick because of that. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber and I do hope that you play along with us again (just remember to use a stamp older than a year and give us the age of it).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.