Friday, August 12, 2022

Happy Birthday!

 


Hello, friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  


I am  playing along with Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge.  This month is about beautiful backgrounds! I am also playing along with Time Out Challenge. 





 I started with some white card stock.  I am using the Fall Leaf Border Layering Stencils.  Instead of creating a border, I flipped the stencils around and created a background.  I did choose to eliminate some items that may create too much congestion in the center.  Of course, I ended up covering that area up anyway, so I guess it does not matter. I ink blended a bunch of fall colors. 


Next, I die cut the diagonal stitched circles and layered. I used my Gemini Foiling System and gold foiled Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate and die cut using the coordinating Brushed Sentiments Die.  I also used the leaves to Beautiful Blooms Stamp,


 I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added the completed panel to a top folding white card stock base using foam tapeI used an artist brush to add splatters. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
















2 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty. You were the winner of Time Out #221. If you would like to join us as Guest Designer, please email me at slan dot zal at verizon dot net Best regards, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.