Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Hello!



Hello, friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  


I am  playing along with Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge.  This month is about beautiful backgrounds! I am also playing along with Simon Monday Challenge.



 I started with some white card stock.  I stamped the Dainty Plaid background using versamark ink and white embossedI ink blended using ocean breeze around the edges of the panel. 


I ink blended and die cut the Fall Foliage Layering Stencils and Fall Foliage Dies.  I die cut the Oval 1 die. 


  I used the Simplest Gestures Layering Stencils and Simplest Gestures Dies for the sentiment. I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added the completed panel to a top folding white card stock base using foam tapeI used an artist brush to add splatters. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.