Sunday, August 14, 2022

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 1!




Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, August 18th!

This month's release is amazing!  So many beautiful and fun things to see!

I have two cards to share today!

For my first card, I used
Larger Than Life: Fall dies
Into the Blooms: Sunflowers dies




I just love the Into the Blooms Series.  These gorgeous Sunflowers are a wonderful addition!


I just love the Larger Than Life: Fall dies.  It is the perfect finishing touch that litterally says it all!  I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished with a few clear sequins. 



For my second card, I used

Go-To Gift Card Holder: Backpack dies 
Accessories stamps and dies



I chose to make a gift set for a teacher!


I stamped and die cut some of the school elements from the Accessories Stamp and die set.


I created a background that looks like a chalkboard.


For the backpack, I was going for an all leather look.  


Backpack with gift card inserted!






  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

  1. Truly amazing, sunflowers! Love the darling backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunflowers look real! They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.