Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

 

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenges are 
Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas!



The 2nd challenge of every month will have two inspiration choices!
Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the church, the snowflakes, the pinecones, the greenery, and the soft color palette.  I created a Clean and Layered 
styled card.



For my card, I decided to make a faux shaker.  I ink blended the tree background.  I used the Playful Dots Stencil to add some tonal baubles.  I added the top layer to the tree.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I gold embossed the sentiment.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls added to the tree.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.