Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wishing You Bountiful Blessings!

 

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Pumpkin Party!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the pumpkin things and the pumpkin patterns.  I created a Clean and Layered Styled card.

I started with select white card stock. I ink blended a panel using harvest gold, orange jest, summer sunrise, and close to cocoa the orange pumpkin.  I die cut the elements to create the pumpkin.

 
Next, I hot foiled the snowflakes and used the Into the Bloom: Pumpkin to die cut two pumpkins. I used foam tape and glue to create these gold foiled dimensional patterned pumpkins. I love how they turned out!



 I arranged all of the elements onto the card. added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.