Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 4!




Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, January 26th!
  

I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used



I stamped, diecut, and inkblended the inside of the decorative frame. I inkblended and diecut the horizontal band behind the focal image. 


I added the frame to a piece of framed pattern paper.  I kept this card clean and simple. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






2 comments

  1. What is the stamp you used behind the image for that white frame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, the gray background panel is Still Life: Summer paper collection. The horizontal strip is from Love to Layer: Decorative Bracket Dies Set.

      Delete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.