Monday, January 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 2!

 

 




Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, January 26th!
  

I have a tag and a card to share today!


For my first card, I used



For my tag, I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I layered all of the elements together.  


 I used kit contents to embellish my tag.  I love how it turned out.



For my second project, I created a card.  I used


I used one of the detail dies to add texture to the catrd base.  I stamped the background using white pigment ink and let it dry. I die cut and ink blended the balloons.  


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.