Friday, February 17, 2023

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, February 21st!

I have two cards to share today!
So many beautiful products to see this month!

For my first card, I used





I started with white card stock.  I stamped and die cut the vase and all of the floral elements. I hot foiled the panel.  I ink blended the whole panel.

 

I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added a vellum bracket die.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second card, I used


I gold foiled the swirl panel.  I stamped and gold embossed the psalm scripture onto one of the die frames that coordinates with this set.



  I added it to the card.  I did not add anything else.  I felt this worked as a masculine card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.