Friday, January 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 1!

 




Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, January 30th!

I have two  cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Happy Birthday!



For my card, I used


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I added a pattern paper background that I overlaid with vellum.  I stenciled the dotted background using one of the Perfect Present Stencils.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the new Birthday Your Way II Stamps Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Birthday Wishes!




I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I added some fun pattern papers from my stash. I used a  white card stock base.  I die cut the soft scallop and added some stenciling. 



I arranged the elements onto the card. I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the new Birthday Your Way II Stamps and Dies Sets. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments

  1. Hi Betty, I like your birthday card very much, it's one of the three for this year, and is mostly in my favourite colour (lavender). It seems to me to have the fold at the top of the card and has tulips? on the front. Is it possible please to have some dimensions on how you made your card please? Cheers and Thankyou, Marilyn in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your interest. The card is standard A2. I used the new Fantastic Fronts die. It has a score line to fold at the top a half inch. I used a piece of pattern paper and overlay with vellum
    I used the lilac grace cardstock. I added the lilac grace panel to a top folding white card base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.