Sunday, May 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 3!

 



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, May 28th!

I have four cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ 2 Corinthians 5:7!



For my card, I used


I started with hawaiian shores, purple, spring moss, and  white card stock.  I diecut, inkblended, and assembled all of the elements.  



I hot foiled the Script background onto hawaiian shores card stock using a tonal foil.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ We Walk By Faith!


I started with white card stock.  I inkblended and distressed the background panel.  I added a torn edge panel.  I stamped, inkblended, and diecut all of the elements.  I hot foiled the script background and die cut the Into the Blooms: Violets die set.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few gold pearls in the center of each flower.


Card 3 ~ Faith!






I started with white card stock.  I diecut, inkblended, and assembled all of the elements.  I stamped the background using four different colors.  I added some splatters.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added some white thread in the background for added detail.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 4 ~ Adventure Awaits!

I started with pattern paper and white card stock.  I stamped, inkblended, and diecut all of the elements. I hot foiled in gold the Through the Palms onto the pattern paper. 



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.