Saturday, May 25, 2024

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, May 28th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Stars and Stripes Picnic!



For my card, I used




I started with white card stock.  I diecut, inkblended, and assembled all of the elements.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and die cut the using the new Life's A Picnic Sentiment stamp and dies sets.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Hope Your Birthday is Sweet!



For my card, I used
Cornered: Summer Sun Dies Set
Frozen Delights Stamps Set
Frozen Delights Dies Set



I started with white card stock.  I stamped, inkblended, and diecut all of the elements.  I used the cornered sun die to create a background for the popcicles. I adhered an inkblended panel behind. 



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.