Friday, June 28, 2024

Happy Happy Birthday!




Hello friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.



I wanted a fun, whimsical, and festive birthday card.  I have not played with the Rosettes stencils and Rosette die set in awhile, so I knew it was time to ink it up. 




This card features




 I started with some white card stock. I stenciled and die cut many of these wonderful rosettes in soft blue, soft teal, and soft pink.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the Basic Banners Celebrate stamps and dies sets. I added some crystal stickles to the center of the rosettes and topped each with with like colors using ocean breeze, ballet slipper, and sapphire jewels. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for hopping by!


 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.